Effective date: October 2023
**2. Contact Details**
Our full details are:
Browne and Co Mediation
Address: 1st Floor, 17 S Main St, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 PXR9
**3. The Data We Collect About You**
We may collect, use, and store different types of personal data about you including:
– Identity Data: Name, title, etc.
– Contact Data: Address, email address, phone number, etc.
– Technical Data: IP address, browser type, etc.
– Usage Data: Information about how you use our website and services.
**4. How We Use Your Personal Data**
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
– To provide our services to you.
– To communicate with you about our services.
– To maintain our website and ensure network security.
**5. Disclosures of Your Personal Data**
We may have to share your personal data with external parties for the purposes set out in point 4 above. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
**6. International Transfers**
We do not transfer your personal data outside of Ireland.
**7. Data Security**
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
**8. Data Retention**
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
**9. Your Legal Rights**
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
– Request access to your personal data.
– Request correction of your personal data.
– Request erasure of your personal data.
– Object to processing of your personal data.
– Request transfer of your personal data.
To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us.
**10. Updates to This Policy**