Browne and Co Mediation – Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Browne and Co Mediation’s website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website and making an appointment. By using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- “We,” “us,” or “our” refers to Browne and Co Mediation.
- “You” or “your” refers to the user of this website or the customer making a purchase.
- “Mediation services” refers to the services provided by Browne and Co Mediation.
- “Website” refers to the Browne and Co Mediation ecommerce platform accessible at www.browneandcomediation.ie.
2. Contact Information
- Browne and Co Mediation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +35345898732
- Address: 1st Floor, 17 South Main St, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 PXR9
3. Agreement to Terms By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
4. Ordering Process
- You may place an order for mediation services through our website.
- When you place an order, you are making an offer to purchase our services. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer at our discretion.
- Once your order is accepted, we will send you a confirmation email with details of the services you have purchased.
- All prices listed on our website are in Euro (EUR) and include any applicable taxes.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without prior notice.
- Payment for mediation services must be made in full at the time of placing your order.
- We accept payment through various payment methods as indicated on our website.
7. Cancellation and Refunds
- Cancellation and refund policies for mediation services will be communicated to you upon order confirmation.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be processed in accordance with our refund policy.
9. Intellectual Property
- All content and materials on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Browne and Co Mediation and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
10. Limitation of Liability – Browne and Co Mediation shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use our website or mediation services.
11. Governing Law – These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
12. Contact Information – For any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at the following: – Email: email@example.com – Phone: +35345898732 – Address: 1st Floor, 17 South Main St, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 PXR9
By using our website and purchasing our mediation services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated or modified from time to time, so please review them periodically. Your continued use of our website constitutes acceptance of any changes or updates to these terms and conditions.