At Browne and Co Mediation we believe in the benefit of Mediation over a Courtroom setting. It is our experience that a courtroom setting is neither beneficial nor an enjoyable experience for any parties involved. In the Mediation process our aim is to eliminate the anxiety and stress of the dispute for the parties. We try to create a calm and peaceful environment for all parties involved and to reach an agreement that satisfies all parties.
A separating or divorcing couple may want different types of agreement, these can include ;
- A short-term interim agreement
- An informal long-term agreement
- A mediation settlement to separate
- A mediation settlement to apply for a judicial separation or divorce
- A mediation settlement for parenting arrangements and or / child maintenance
- A mediation settlement on parenting